Seeing Double?

Are you seeing double? Well, sort of! 
My return to the pastel scene is a double whammy, ( see how my lungs will deal with this). I decided to do something I've never done, the same subject but one in a more natural palette and another stepping away from the local colour, both square and simultaneously, boom.  Looking at the photo, I realise I'm going to have to make a dust catcher bottom left and right otherwise I'm going to have pastel dust everywhere. 



Don’t know why but I’m feeling such a bout of nostomania at the moment, sounds good doesn’t it? Actually it’s the irresistible desire to return home …… Scotland, home, you're pulling at my heartstrings. To compensate I decided to make some Scottish oatcakes, they were a doddle! Clarted with butter and a dod of mature Cheddar, they were a tasty reminder of home. As I was munching another reminder of home popped into my head, my PE teacher shouting ''remember girls a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips''! If she was here now she'd probably be saying I told you so but it’s a necessary treatment for my nostomania, maybe have to make a batch of Scottish truffles next. 





Comments

Popular Posts