Santa Baby, I've Been an Awfully Good Girl!

Soooo, I've written my modest Christmas wish list and am hoping that Santa has got it on time, here we are! 







So Santa Baby, a wee gin flat rate would be nice, and some ''champers'' named after me, including the vineyards of course! Getting art supplies is always a thrill but wouldn’t it be easier if I had my own art supply shop (a lot less hassle and stress) . Next on the list, a bit of ''bling'', this old gal loves some glitter. Some of Marie Antoinettes jewels would be fab, although I'm not fussy, I'll take anything over 10 carats! One last little thing, as a pastel artist a Degas ballerina painting would be lovely (original of course) because I don’t want to seem greedy, I'll let you choose which one. 
So Santa, have I been naughty or nice? Nice, defo! I've just spent about 4 hours in the midst of water and black mud (hope it was mud) helping to unblock a relative's sink and drain. Come to think of it, that maybe an extra pressie worth, now what else would I like? The crown jewels, a Lambo, a Chateau on the Loire, a yacht....... hmmmmm pause for thought here! Probably a plumber would have been a good idea, that will definitely feature in my next Christmas disaster sketchbook page! 

Comments

Popular Posts