It’s my Party and I'll Cry If I Want To!

Well, it’s my birthday and although I've had some crap ones in the past (in hospital, in the job centre were just two highlights) this is my first in a pandemic! I'm all for premiers and because I haven’t put on weight during Lockdown (that is a downright lie but nobody’s here to check!) I decided it was time for a taste of home, so here they are! 


No, it’s not reindeer droppings in the snow, they are Scottish Coconut Truffles! Made out of crushed biscuits, condensed milk, cocoa, coconut and butter; truly low fat and low calorie (not) yum! Seeing as I'm wearing stretchy leggings all not a problem! 
I've also started something new on the easel, brown and white (possibly with deer droppings in the snow) and it is definitely a wintery palette!  There are some amazing pinky, orangey, red blobs in there too, not sure what they are but they are a fab contrast to the stark wintery hues. So for today it won’t be making any further progress but I will be making progress into eating my coconut truffles, then I'll hop onto the scales and probably cry but hey! It’s my party and I'll cry if I want to! 




Comments

Popular Posts