Oooooh, Nearly Missed my Cue!

Ooooh! Nearly missed my cue, too much to do ….. yes, working in a family member’s garden at over 30C! My sense of humour has gone walkies. Thank goodness I decided to pop off to neighbouring Hallstadt to do some sketching yesterday! Today there is no way, too stiff from cutting a forest of branches. 



So here we are, one of Franconia's many yellow and white Baroque houses! Just look at that fabulous bluey green door. 
As I was sitting at the door of the town hall, loads of people passed, nobody stopped to either a) say nothing or b) tell me that Aunt Betsy was a fabulous artist, no I got some fabulous feedback and my viewers were like a group of cheerleaders ….. ''Oooh! That’s going well!'' Or ''that's fabulous'', and so passed a pleasurable 2 hours. 
Thank you Hallstadt, you were wonderful! I've sketched here before and I'll definitely be back! 


Comments

Popular Posts