My Feature in the Cyber Art Show!


This week it was a great pleasure to be featured in the Cyber Art Show, a great platform for artists, curated by Keith Linwood Stover. It really is something special to see your work curated by someone else and put together in form of a slide show! The feature was also on my Facebook Page, and it was fascinating to read people’s comments about my work, the one I like the best was “ Feels like this artist's brain is on fire!”, I'm still mulling that one over ? I'm taking it as a compliment, I think. Many thanks to Keith, he does a great job supporting and promoting artists all over the world, why not pop over and take a peek at the fab artwork on his website! 






 


Apart from being featured in the Cyber Art Show I've been quite busy reflecting on the necessity to travel by bus more often! Did you see that Degas they found on a bus in Paris, why didn't that happen to me. It got me thinking about what I might have done had I found it, yessss, of course I would have given it back, but wouldn't it be fab to have a Degas in your living room for a couple of hours? 
Anyhoo, if anybody would like to leave a painting on a bus for me then please make it a Degas ballerinas or a lovely Monet's Water Lilies, not too choosy about which, take your pick! 
And this is feature number 2! 



Comments

Popular Posts