Let's Go With the Flow!

Enjoying some great weather as well as finalising my website and painting! Water lilies are finally popping up in my mini Monet microcosm and since I did a bit of plein air practice last summer it's water lilies on the easel! 
First up though, my own website went live yesterday tadaaaaa!  My website address is www.kerrynowakfineart.com and the link is to be found in my menu: visit my website. It would be lovely if you'd pop by, can't believe it myself. 

Back to the water lilies, here I was trying to capture the juxtaposition of water, tree reflections and the floating pads of the plants, tricky finding a balance!  





The pads of the lilies were also partially under the water surface as you can see on the leaf on the right. Not sure that I'm not trying to get everything in there and that it's not like everything but the kitchen sink floating on the canal in Oldenburg. 
I'll let you into a wee secret, the painting is finished and up on my website, if you want to get a sneak peek, pop over to my new website! 

Comments

Popular Posts