Oops! Sorry ….!

More bumps along the rocky road of 2021 caused my lack of posting, sorry. As a military wife you get to enjoy the thrills of being posted to the outer edge of the universe, the Pacific rim or to the lost city of Atlantis ….. a further pleasure is house hunting, not. Frantic searches in various platforms at least three times a day, the thrills of viewing houses that haven’t seen a lick of paint since 1950 (inside and out) for prices that range alongside a penthouse overlooking Central Park in New York and the certainty that the house you would really like will be offered to someone else. Believe me my nerves are in tatters, and creativity is at an extreme low point! This sketch kind of sums up my life at the moment.




To be honest, interiors are really not my thing, in previous attempts I've tried to deal with all the different aspects of perspective, room perspective, chairs, articles on desks etc, and become really heavy handed, here I decided just to leap in and get on with it and enjoyed it much more! 
Tidying a desk is one thing, trying to sort out the chaos in my life another! Hoping for a breakthrough on the housing front but that still seems like as likely as finding the holy grail. 

Comments

Popular Posts