Hiding from the Heat!

Just like this lotus, I'm hiding in the shadows and so is my creativity! House hunting and sketching/painting is really not compatible! 
About 8 years ago when we started searching for a house in Oldenburg we had a few funny tales of viewings to tell, this year our collection of anecdotes has increased, from arriving to view and being told that someone lives in the cellar of the house to being told right at the end of a viewing that the house stands in an area that is regularly flooded (and therefore without insurance) and considering the terrible flooding here in Germany this week, I think we dodged a bullet there! It’s getting to the stage where nothing can surprise me anymore ….. so it’s time for a break. I'm taking two weeks off blogging and I hope to be back (both myself and my sense of humour) on the 1 August 2021! 
In the mean time, I hope you keep safe and can enjoy some summery weather! 







Comments

Popular Posts