Itchy Feet Again!

Did my sojourn to Abu Dhabi stop my itchy feet, no way! I think it’s made things worse ….. and the sight of my beach cover up hanging up after ironing has made things worse.



This is the start of a sketchbook page inspired by post holiday blues and will mostly be in blue also because luminous blues are the colours that stick in my mind from our trip. This beach cover up was bought after my hols in Thailand in 2019 and languished in my wardrobe unworn until this summer when it went on its maiden voyage and had a great time. 
The sketch is done in blue fineliner and watercolour, so let’s see what else dances across my page! As for the post holiday blues, I brought another souvenir which has added to the Arabian corner in my studio, I've got a tile from my daughter from Cordoba or Seville, my Arabian shoes from Oman and now this!



Must be getting old while as a minimalist I don’t usually go for things like this at all but this year I couldn’t resist, those really are perfect holiday blues and I can look at them as often as I want. Aren’t these Abu Dhabi blues fabulous. 




Comments

Popular Posts