Last Sketchbook Page!

This is the last sketchbook page in my sketchbook, so I'll be kicking of 2021 in a new one, I like the idea of that.
 


I spent 2020 looking for ...... toilet paper (all sold out in our supermarkets during the first lockdown, let’s see how it goes now in our second one! Desperately looking for my sense of humour unfortunately it still hasn’t turned up! 
Good news would also have been nice but I'm still waiting for that too! I thought that the Philosopher's stone would have been good too, dipped in red wine it was thought to be a remedy for all illnesses...... now that would have been great but unfortunately no luck! 
Biscuits, I've searched for biscuits, yes I've turned into the Cookie Monster (the one in the photo is my traditional Christmas tree biscuits and nope they didn’t even last till Christmas! 
What else? Well, my mask ...... we've been wearing them since April and although I have a lot of them I can never find them, my glasses the same but that has nothing to do with 2020, that’s all the time. 
Gin, oh yes, gin ...... any sort in a storm, thank you for your support this year. My creative juices must’ve spilled them somewhere and finally the hidden camera! This year just can’t be real, it has to be a joke ..... smile you’re on candid camera! 







Comments

Popular Posts