A New Chapter Begins .........

And so a new chapter begins ....... my new sketchbook is all set for 2021 and ready for new sketching adventures! I like starting with a fancy page where I usually put my name and address but this time I decided to go all medieval with my initial K like one from an illuminated manuscript. For me, like most artists, starting a new painting or a new sketchbook is nerve-wracking. Lots of feelings of delight but at the same time fear of the empty page, that’s why my first page is a bit of a warm up to ease the way in and set the tone. 



I think many of us will be glad to see the end of the car crash year that 2020 was, me included. So I'm taking a break till next Wednesday and would like to say thank you for sharing my artistic journey with me and I wish for all of us a fabulous 2021, let it see us all healthy, wealthy and wise....... a new chapter begins, let’s hope it’s a good one. 
See you next year! 

Comments

Popular Posts