2021, no Better Than 2020!

Yes, I know, it’s Thursday ..... life threw another couple of curve balls this week and so art is taking a bit of a back seat! Time for a sneak peek at what's nearly finished on the easel! 



Looking all frosty and fabulous (seldom I say that about my own work), I'll have to see if I still feel like that at the end, or if this piece takes its place in the Atlantis of artworks (the very bottom drawer!). 
The frosty days here have come to an end and Germany has set its record for the biggest temperature difference ever ..... a difference of 41 degrees C in one week, no wonder my head is in a spin. 
The cold snap we had although baltic was actually a pleasant change to the grey and dreich weather that we often have here .... in the past I always look forward to early summer but with the arrival of maturity (old age!) I must say that every season has its pleasures; frosty winter, burgeoning spring, sunny summer and colourful autumn! Every one special in their own way, this is my ''diva'' tree at the moment, I painted her in autumn and that is her in my present painting! Loving ballet myself, my trees have always reminded me of dancers and this diva certainly throws some amazing shapes, much better than curve balls. 




Comments

Popular Posts