Spring is Springing!

Spring appeared for one day and suddenly everything was starting to sprout, time to get something Springy on the easel! 



And here it is! I think the title is going to be ''Bursting Out All Over!''. It's lovely to see some soft blossom and the panoply of greens that nature has to offer in Spring. In the past I used to dread all of those verdant hues but since I finally confronted my fears, green really doesn’t frighten me so much. 
I remember a friend coming to visit me and her asking why I didn’t want to live in the town centre as I love culture and museums and galleries, well I do but the answer has to be, I'm a landscape artist and when I step out of my door I can see fields, trees and lots of wild animals! Take a peek, there are two pheasants in this photo, I can have that every day; why would I want to live in the hustle and bustle and traffic of the town? 





Comments

Popular Posts