Culture Vulture ….. It’s Official!

A culture vulture? What me? Yep, I'm taking part in  a project called Kulturpunkte ….. creative people in Würzburg and surroundings are drawing attention to their various creative directions; art, photography, music, theatre, writing and dance and letting people take a sneak peek into where all this creativity happens! So, if your near to Erlabrunn in Franconia on the weekend of the 18/19 March 2023 pop in and say hello! My creative space since our move is quite small but the idea is to show visitors that you don’t need a huge studio or stage to be a serious artist and to make people aware of what is going on around them! Here’s the proof that I'm a culture point! 



There is is the official poster and here’s a peep a some wee works that will be on view and for sale. Of course I'll be showing my pastels, sketches and you can rummage around in my sketchbooks! Now that has to be an offer you can’t refuse! 





Comments

Popular Posts