Waiting for This!

So officially Spring has started but I must admit somewhat tentatively, so I'm still waiting for this! 



Time to Shine! 

Haven’t managed to get back to the easel yet! And no thought of touching my (for me) pristine pastels …they’re still sitting cleaned and I hope raring to go after my last open studio event. I'm hoping the break will have improved my post COVID lung problems, lots of wheezing! 
While a lot of my painting is done in my head I'm torn between hitting the easel with another winter painting or waiting to catch some new references when the blossom starts to pop! Much as I love painting winter it does feel a bit off when everything around is bursting with greens, pinks and dots of colour, and then once again that fear of greens rears it’s ugly head! Then again nature surprises you with an amazing spectrum of hues even through the grey. Maybe you can just see the hint of the second rainbow on the right, actually this one was a triple! Just below the main rainbow was jet another …. Three chances to find a pot of gold, now that doesn’t happen very often, does it! 








Comments

Popular Posts